Overige Swisslog oplossingen
Swisslog's TransLogic Pneumatic Tube Systems transport carriers using intricate paths of galvanized steel tubing hidden behind the walls and above the ceilings throughout hospitals. Carriers can enter the system using a variety of user stations strategically positioned throughout departments and multiple buildings of the hospital and/or campus. Blower units provide air pressure and vacuum to move the carriers to their destination, while transfer units direct carriers to the correct tube paths.
TransLogic Pneumatic Tube System Components
TransLogic stations are designed for optimal dispatching and receiving of carriers, while meeting a variety of space constraints and departmental workload demands.
- Recessed Station - Provides a clean installation recessed into a wall allowing tubes to be hidden behind walls.
- Ultra Station II - Clean recessed installation allows tubes to be concealed behind walls, enclosures and above ceilings. Two disptach/receive ports serve as two separate stations within one compact enclosure. The Ultra Station II can house dispatchers for 6-inch, 4-inch, or both size carriers.
- Xpress Station - Performs the work of multiple stations handling incoming and outgoing carriers simultaneously in a single compact unit.
- Wall-Mount Station - Smaller wall-mounted station saves valuable floor space with all of the reliability and convenience of a full-size station
- Counter-Top Station - Smaller station affixed to a countertop, saves valuable floor space with all of the reliability and convenience of a full-size station.
- TransLogic I.Q. Control Panel - User-friendly control panel for pneumatic tube system offering 12 Quick Keys.
- Carriers - TransLogic offers 4-inch and 6-inch carriers with a wide-variety of features including color carriers, leak-resistant, anti-microbial, RFID, and non-TransLogic system carriers. See the new 4-inch Universal Carrier brochure!
- Station Access Doors - Restricts access to the contents of the station by requiring authorized users to enter a valid PIN to unlock the station door.
- Also available for Quantum stations
- Also available for Pevco(TM) recessed stations.
- Station Bin Liners (6-inch TransLogic Stations) - Non-porous material offers easy cleanup of the station interior.
- Remote Arrival Indicators - Installed at either the station or a remote location, a flashing light or chime alerts the user when a carrier arrives.
- Carrier Storage Unit - Recessed wall unit stores up tto 49 4-inch carriers, or 16 6-inch carriers.
- WhoTube(TM) - Card swipe technology provides additional security for pneumatic tube station access and secure transactions
- TL 2009 - TransLogic pneumatic tube system control software
- Tubing - Galvanized steel tubing, bends, couplings, and assorted fittings construct the pneumatic tube system carrier distribution network.
- Blower Unit - The blower assembly provides consistent carriers speeds using vacuum and pressure to move carriers throughout the system.
- Transfer Unit - The transfer unit is a switching device used to direct the path of a carrier from a single piple at one end, to any one of two, four, or six pipes at the other end.