Overige Swisslog oplossingen
Swisslog is committed to promoting hospital patient safety. We have established stringent material transport protection procedures and work closely with hospital staffs to ensure:
- Safe use of material transport systems
- Optimal protection of sensitive treatment medications and supplies
- Comprehensive on-site user training programs
- Operations training at our modern fully-equipped headquarters facility
- Adherence to appropriate healthcare industry governing regulations
- Bar-coded unit dose drugs for accuracy and secondary verification at bedside administration
Swisslog’s HIPAA Position
|Access Swisslog’s support statement for the US Department of Health & Human Resources Standards of Individual Health Information (known as the “Privacy Rule”) and the resulting Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act. See|
Swisslog’s HIPAA position statement. Visit the American Hospital Association’s HIPAA resources web page for more information.
Hospital Transport Protocol Program
Swisslog offers a comprehensive protocol program for its pneumatic tube system clients in North America. This program helps a hospital staff create its own material transport protocol program. Protocol development is critical to a material transport system launch, compliance with appropriate government regulations and comprehensive staff training. Read more about the highlights of the Swisslog Material Transport Protocol Program or email the Swisslog Customer Solutions group today for your electronic copy of our Protocol Program documentation.
Swisslog provides a comprehensive publication titled “Infection Control Procedure for the Transport of Specimens in a Swisslog Pneumatic Tube System.” This valuable publication features container testing, specimen packaging, leakage and clean-up, and decontamination procedures. Publications references include:
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
Be sure to read about our Station Access Door for the TransLogic Pneumatic Tube System, which protects against access in hospital corridors and assures patient privacy enforcement.
Require Assistance or More Information?
External Web Sites