Warehouse & Distribution Solutions
Other Swisslog Solutions
Software to Meet Your Needs- Warehouse Manager 6 (WM6)
Based on international standards, the WM6 product suite consists of an inventory management system (LVS) and a material flow system (MFS). WM6 uses an integrated visualization and control interface called Single Point of Control (SPOC7). SPOC7 is a single interface for software and control; it is also available in a web-based version. SPOC7 can be used to record, evaluate and optimize information such as throughput and energy consumption.
WM6 and SPOC7 are based on proven state-of-the-art Java Enterprise Edition technology.
The unified AutomationControl (AC) concept is perfectly matched to all of our products. An integral part of Swisslog’s automation concept, AC is based on the same software components and development environment as WM6.
Our software and control systems go beyond ordinary software. All functionalities are optimized for the operational requirements of any given installation and the hardware in use.
They manage and support:
- Logistics processes from receiving to shipping
- Paperless picking (RF and voice)
- Consolidation, packing and shipping
- Order management and replenishment
- Resource planning via HR management
- Visualization of KPIs using cockpit function
- Multiple clients
- Storage locations
- Customer-specific labels and evaluations
- Interfaces to different host systems
- Client server or web-based architecture
- Warehouse configuration modifications by administrators
The warehouse management system is perfectly matched to the material flow system which controls:
- Physical and logical warehouse layout
- Transport matrix
- Transport unit and order management
- Material flow control and optimization
- Integrated malfunction correction and restart across all levels (LVS, MFR, AC)
- Standard interfaces to subsystems
WM6 implements proven warehouse management and material flow control functions used in warehouses and distribution centers worldwide and can be customized to work with your operations and subsystems. Our experts are there for you every step of the way – during project implementation and beyond. We offer 24/7 support for our software and support systems.