Apprenticeship in Denver, Colorado, USA
Swisslog’s registered apprenticeship combines on-the-job training with a course study program. Learn and work under journey workers and become highly skilled in your chosen trade. As you successfully fulfill academic requirements and gain hands-on work time, you are eligible for incremental increases.
Our following trade groups offer something for everyone.
- Machinist Trade
- Fabrication Trade
- Weld Trade
- Finishing Trade
- Assembly Trade
- Warehouse Trade
- Maintenance Trade
- Inspection Trade
- Mechanical Assembly Trade
- Age: Shall be at least 18 years of age.
- Education: Shall possess sufficient educational knowledge to satisfactorily complete the on-the-job and related technical instruction. A high school diploma or GED equivalency is required.
- Aptitude: Shall possess the basic aptitudes essential for acquiring the skills and proficiency of the trade.
- Physical: Shall be capable of performing the essential functions of the occupation.
10825 East 47th Avenue, Denver, Colorado
How to apply
- Call to schedule an appointment to take an aptitude test (allow approx. two hours). Testing hours are from 7:30 am – 2:00 pm. 303-371-7770, ext. 0
- Complete an employment and apprenticeship application (allow 30 minutes).
Swisslog is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
10825 East 47th Avenue,
How to apply
Call 303-371-7770, ext. 0 to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are welcomed.
Employment applications can be completed from 7:30 am – 2:00 pm, Monday through Friday.